Get powerful, flexible batch capture and productivity on Kodak and other popular scanners in any scenario -
from desktop to high-volume production. Realize greater value with no per click or volume charges.
Start scanning right away with preconfigured set-ups and a single, user-friendly interface. Start doing more,
more easily. Kodak Capture Pro Software is the one application you need to make, manage and move images and
information quickly and efficiently.
The new version of Capture Pro enables you to:
Your extreme makeover for document capture and management
- A Quick Start GUI Screen; which saves you time to scan the document to the right place
- Lossless LZW Compression for TIFF Output; which increases efficiencies by saving archiving time, reducing storage space & the overall file size, without any integrity loss
- Automatic software assurance reminders, allowing you to stay on top of your assurance
- Protect against indexing errors and ensure data integrity with New Double Data Entry indexing
- Optimize image quality with enhancements to the Intelligent QC function, including auto-crop and deskew
- Achieve more flexibility and security in outputting to PDF with password encrypted PDF, ability to output documents larger than 200 inches long to PDF, and faster viewing with Fast Web View
- Populate index fields faster and more accurately with expanded database look up, now enabling lookup on one or two key index fields
KODAK Capture Pro Software lets you quickly convert forms, invoices, patient records and other critical business documents to high-quality images. Efficiently capture critical index data, then automatically deliver it all to databases and applications.
Benefit from new advances in quality control to identify and adjust challenging images without rescanning, enhanced integration with MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT, and more practical innovations.
Intelligent Quality Control (QC): When accuracy and readability matter
- Adjusts image quality even when original document is unavailable for improved data capture accuracy
- Reduces cost of error correction through better downstream recognition
- Cuts image review time by intelligently selecting questionable images
Comprehensive integration with MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT and other ECM systems
Imports index configuration from SHAREPOINT from a wide array of column types. Easily standardize configurations across multiple users to eliminate concerns about processing or capturing the right data to feed a process.
An array of stylish, powerful advantages
- Save training costs with one familiar interface for all your scanners while avoiding complications and inconsistencies via shared settings for multiple users
- Cut costs for manual data entry during indexing by using Database Lookup to validate or populate fields from Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) sources
- Leverage your existing ECM Systems and databases through simplified integration capabilities
- Easily customize for specific job and user management requirements with individual APIs
- Keep costs low and predictable with no per-click or volume charges
- Support for MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7, XP and VISTA Operating Systems
- Leverage your investment in scanning devices with support for over 170 popular scanners from Kodak and other vendors
- Automatically bring in existing files from 'hot folders', and perform many of the same imaging functions as with scanned images
- Output popular file formats to file, system, e-mail and print simultaneously